The 2013 International Luxury Travel Market (ILTM) Africa will be held in the city of Cape Town, particularly at the luxury Mount Nelson Hotel, for two days, Monday 8 and Tuesday 9 April 2013.
The event will transform the Parliament City into a luxury and meeting place, where speakers, buyers and exhibitors will do what they do best: discuss and seal business deals, and speak about issues affecting the TT industry, and seek ways to solve those problems.
ILTM said in its website that it has set a strict qualification for all VIP buyers, adding that it is only those whose applications meet its luxury travel criteria that will be invited to attend. The criteria include, among others:
- Operate on an outbound basis
- Show evidence of past and future business placed in luxury travel
- Be an established player in the market place
- Demonstrate that you regularly operate with African suppliers of luxury travel products and services.
- Be a senior decision maker with the authority to procure luxury travel products and services.
ILTM also said it will offer space for exhibitors to showcase their unique experiences, high-end luxury properties, and superb knowledge of the African product to the very best luxury travel buyers from across the globe.
The organisers said this will be a one-to-one summit, matching mutual requests from buyers and exhibitors alike to meet on a strict one-to-one ratio.
For more information, log in www.iltm.net/africa/